Write for Promo Tadka
If you clicked the “write for us” link, it’s probably because you are interested in writing for Promo Tadka. Great!
Incredibly creative & fun we strategists are a quirky lot, delightfully innovative & at times shocking, we blog about brand activation, social media, marketing and at times about other things which make us tick. A committed and inspired team; we are passionate professionals who bring insight, creativity, experience and teamwork to every thing we do. Of course, we’re always looking for quality content to publish on our blog from fellow bloggers and experts
If you’re an expert, marketer or writer, you can give great advice on branding, marketing, productivity, dealing with clients (and other related topics), or you can write ‘how-to’ posts, we’d like to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
At Promo Tadka, we have three types of contributors:
- Guest Experts. At Promo Tadka, we look forward to Articles, posts and contributions from marketers and experts. Will be pleased to share their expertise and experience with our readers and marketers. These Posts are featured on our lead sections The High Chair & Tadka Laga Ke
- Long-term bloggers. From time to time Promo Tadka also selects regular authors, often from among our guest bloggers. These authors make a regular commitment to post on Promo Tadka and receive their own login. If you blog on similar subjects please share your blog and we will be happy to give you credit and cross-link as well.
- Share your funny bone: if you would like to share your posts for the seriously joking section we will be happy to post with due credit.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please contact us through email@example.com . Put “Write for Promo Tadka” in the subject line so that we can tell your email from the other types of emails that we get.
Whether you’re interested in guest blogging or a longer relationship, please take some time to read the posts already published, so you get the idea of what Promo Tadka is about. We’re looking for well-written posts/articles that freelancers, entrepreneurs, designers, writers, etc. will be interested in reading, as simple as that.
Please, if you submit an article for publication on Promo Tadka, make sure it is an original article. There is no need to submit an article that has already been published elsewhere, or worse blatantly grabbed from someone’s post. it’ll not get published again with us.
Topics of Particular Interest Right Now
While we are interested in all topics that are relevant to writers, the following topics are of particular interest right now:
- Social media and How to posts
- Case studies on brand activation (originals; for your brand only)
- Humor, cartoons, and posts to tickle the readers funny bone; social media, marketing and business.
Please check this list often, as our content needs may change.
Rules for Promo Tadka Posts
Here are some basic “rules and guidelines.” Common sense really.
- Posts must have 500-800 words.
- No need to send images, unless they’re cool and we have the rights to use them (or suggest one and we may buy it). Don’t embed the photos in the body of your post.
- Spell check before sending your post(s).
- Send us a .doc or .docx file. Don’t send us your post in the body of your email.
- We reserve the right to edit your post (heading and strong tags, punctuation, grammar, etc…).
- Include a short bio about yourself (with two links max).
- Please… no affiliate links in your posts.
- Keep the links to your own blog and website in your bio and not in the body of the post.
- No links to questionable websites (link farms, MFA, adult).
- If you write about an experience you had with a client / brand (good or bad), please do not mention any names (use your imagination!).
- You agree that the posts will never be republished elsewhere (or were not previously published on another website), if they are from your own site or blog they must be accompanied by verifiable identification. We reserve the right to publish
- Be patient. Sometimes we get a lot of email and or guest posts to sort through. If you don’t hear back from us right away it doesn’t mean that you won’t be hearing from us. We respond to all inquiries.
- If you’re not sure, send a sample of your work or a link to a sample.
Thank you very much,
The Promo Tadka Team
What is our content sharing policy?
We have no policy. Anything you see on this website is free to use. You can RSS feed the blog and share the articles via a host of different social media websites and email links. You can even share the homepage if you like. Please just follow rules of common etiquette and give appropriate credit with a link back to the page and don’t plagiarize. You may also syndicate this content on your site provided the following Bio is placed after the article with hyperlinks intact:
Pulp Strategy specializes in the Business to consumer experiential marketing space, providing customized and measurable solutions to address specific brand marketing objectives. Providing a comprehensive range of integrated brand activation solutions. This content is from www.promotadka.com a blog by the strategists. Incredibly creative & fun we strategists are a quirky lot, delightfully innovative & at times shocking, we blog about brand activation, social media, marketing and at times about other things which make us tick. A committed and inspired team; we are passionate professionals who bring insight, creativity, experience and teamwork to every thing we do. The views we share in our blog are personal to the writers. Blog on! You and also find us on Facebook or on follow us twitter @pulpstrategy
We believe that sharing content increases its value and followers, with due credit to the writer, if you think any content is on our blog inadvertently send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pull it down within 48 hours.
The Promo Tadka Team